Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Inspired Post: My December Vacay

Thanks to clothes-lovers for inspiring this post, I absolutely loved your Vacay post.

So this past December I went on a cruise with my boo,  7 days of wonderful weather, days spent on the pool deck soaking up some sun (for the vitamin D neh, blacks don't tan) sipping on cocktails, Island hopping and oh that wonderful sunburn. I didn't plan any of my clothes all I was interested in were my swim suits because hello we are on a cruise ship and really not much clothing is required.

We'll always have the memories!

This is a small city
 

The entertainment brought out the dancing queen in me

Club Scene

Club scene


With the natives in Anakao, they charged me $1 each to take a pic with them can you believe it! So they all have on their faces some stone which they believe will "make their skin lighter" I guess everything is the same no matter where you go.


Fished and prepared as you watch

My favourite thing about the cruise: I saw God

He is from Durban and has been working on the ship for 9 months, even when they dock in Durban he cant go home.









 

Made with Love: Mozambique Portuguese Island
 





No comments:

Post a Comment